Staff Coorinator :
B.Trivikram Rao Dept of IT
B.S.Vara Prasad Dept of CSE
President : Sai Krishna Kesineni (III CSE (549))
Secretary : M.Priya Praneetha (II-IT)
Treasurer : Md.Roufa (II CSE)
Programming Club provides a stimulating, cooperative environment where students can interact and learn from each other by solving various programming problems.
- Gain and develop good programming skills and general problem solving skills
- Learn how to work in a team
- Develop programming solutions using various data structures, sorting algorithms, arithmetic, algebra, graph algorithms, and number theory
- Enhance your career prospects (it looks really good on your CV)
- Start a potential research project which may lead to postgrad studies
- Learn from senior and more experienced students
- Have fun with other fellow students!
- One of our goals is to help these people carry on with programming and retain it as the useful skill it is. For the people who already program, we wish to maintain a community of programmers from all spheres and help people reaches greater heights.
- If you are a beginner then don't be afraid because we are a learning community - you will get a chance to learn from your seniors and friends, they will guide you to learn.
- After all this learning stuff we organize Hack-Nights and Code-JAM where you can try out real coding challenges...
Event Details and Instructors :
|1||25-07-14||Introductory||M.Samba Siva Rao|
|2||07-08-14||Technical Quiz on "C" language||M.Samba Siva Rao|
|3||11-09-14||BASIC PROGRAMMING USING C# AND
DEVELOPING A WINDOWS MOBILE APPLICATION USING XAML
|4||17-10-14||Basic Programming using HTML||Y.Pavan Kumar|
|5||07-11-14||Static Webpage Design Using HTML5||S.Naveen Kumar|
|6||19-11-14||Presentation on "DB2"||Ch. Kiranya & M.Zohra|
Students as per the department considerations :
|S.No||Branch||Year||No. of Students|