Trusted Academy with successful Track
Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, estd. by Usha Rama Educational Academy, with the aim of inculcating quality education to students and produce young technocrats having good knowledge. URCE has within a short span of time emerged as one of the premier professional Institutions in this region.
Courses offered by URCE are
- The only engineering College which implements WORK-STUDY programme.
- Air conditioned class rooms with gallery type seating arrangement.
- All Class rooms are equiped with Multimedia Projectors.
- E-Beam Technology & Response Recording Facility.
- Air conditioned computer Labs with more than 600 systems.
- Highly experienced and well qualified teaching staff.
- Internship with reputed companies.
- Wi-Fi facility across the Campus.
- Library facility from 8.00Am to 10.00Pm.
- Free Coaching for GATE,GRE and TOEFL to Students.
- Research & development Lab.
- Transportation facility from Vijayawada and surrounding places.
- 18-3-2017 : ALUMNI Meet in the college premises
- 22-2-2017 : Foundation laid for Goddess Saraswathi temple in the college premises
- 15-2-2017 : Seminar for Girl Students on Health and Nutrition
- 14-2-2017 : 1 day workshop on Bootstrap organized by IT and CSE departments
- 11-02-2017 : Pace Business Solutions off Campus Drive February 2017
- 3-02-2017 : IBM Industrial Visit
- 30-1-2017 : Blood Donation Camp
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 Highlights at Usha Rama College
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 Cultural Events
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 Engineering Ka Maha Sanghram
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 in Media
- 21-1-2017 : Water Treatment Plant at Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada Industrial Visit
- 18-1-2017 : Seminar on Understanding Industrial needs by prof ML Sai kumar
- 11-1-2017 : Seminar on How to establish new Industry by Sudarsan
- 6-1-2017 and 7-1-2017 : PCBD Workshop 6th 7th Jan 2017
- 2-1-2017 : Kanaka Durga Temple Flyover Industrial Visit
- 1-1-2017 : Synage Technologies Campus Placement 1st January 2017
- 1-1-2017 : Nss Activity URCET on 1st January 2017
- 31-12-2016 : Carrier guidance by our Director Dr KRR
- 27-12-2016 : One day workshop on Environmental Impact Assessment by Civil Dept
- 23-12-2016 : IT Student got 2nd Prize in literary competition held in PB Siddartha College Literary Fest
- 23-12-2016 : EEE students attended Open Forum Smart India Hackathon 2017 presented by AICTE
- 22-12-2016 : Gold Medal in Folk Dance in National Level VIVIA
- 21-12-2016 : Colors campus placement and cash less transaction
- 20-12-2016 : Industrial visit to Nucon Blocks manufacturing plant Paritala
- 19-12-2016 : Campus Placement TVASHTRI Technologies Bangalore
- 16-12-2016 : Dr N.T.T.P Station Industrial visit
- 14-12-2016 : Industrial visit to Delta Sugars
- 14-12-2016 : Awareness Program on Cashless Transaction by Axis Bank Gannavaram
- 10-12-2016 : Pool Campus Drive CR Crop in URCET
- 3-12-2016 : Seminar on Software Testing by Mr Siva Balaji
|S.NO||Faculty Name||Paper Title||Journal Name|
J. Sai Siva Kalyan
|Simulation of a Time Dependent 2D Generator Model Using Comsol Multiphysics||IEEJ|
|B. Phani Ranga Raja,
|Optimal Placement Approach of Phasor Measuring Unit by GPS||IEEJ|
|K. Naresh||Economic Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options Using GA Toolbox in MATLAB||ELSEVIER|
|K. Naresh||Matlab/Simulink Based Dynamic Modeling of Micro Turbine Generator for Grid and Islanding Modes of Operation||International Journal of Power Systems(IJPS)|
|Surendra Loya||Analysis of Shielding Effectiveness in the Electric Field and Magnetic Field and Plane Wave for Infinite Sheet Metals||International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications 2016|
|Director Dr KRR produced 12th PhD under his guidance.|
|B-Tech ECE-A project students participated in International Conference|