Trusted Academy with successful Track
Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, estd. by Usha Rama Educational Academy, with the aim of inculcating quality education to students and produce young technocrats having good knowledge. URCE has within a short span of time emerged as one of the premier professional Institutions in this region.
Courses offered by URCE are
- The only engineering College which implements WORK-STUDY programme.
- Air conditioned class rooms with gallery type seating arrangement.
- All Class rooms are equiped with Multimedia Projectors.
- E-Beam Technology & Response Recording Facility.
- Air conditioned computer Labs with more than 600 systems.
- Highly experienced and well qualified teaching staff.
- Internship with reputed companies.
- Wi-Fi facility across the Campus.
- Library facility from 8.00Am to 10.00Pm.
- Free Coaching for GATE,GRE and TOEFL to Students.
- Research & development Lab.
- Transportation facility from Vijayawada and surrounding places.
- Andhra Pradesh Science Congress - 2016
- MoU with TRINE University, USA.
- A K Entertainments Movie Eedu Gold Ehe Audio Function HIghlights at Usha Rama College
- International Seminar on Biomass-sustainable solution on energy, chemicals and Industrial materials
- Engineers Day Celebrations
- State Wide 3rd Student Olympic Games
- IBM Selected Students
- Girl Health Awareness Program
- ATOS Placed Students
- Meet the Industry Program
- Mega Job Mela
- International Yoga Day
- Industry Institute Interaction Program
- Mega Jobs Mela
- Intone Networks Campus Placement Drive
- 07-11-2016 : Andhra Pradesh Science Congress - 2016
- 04-10-2016 : MoU with TRINE University, USA.
- 25-9-2016 : A K Entertainments Movie Eedu Gold Ehe Audio Function HIghlights at Usha Rama College
- 22-9-2016 : International Seminar on Biomass-sustainable solution on energy, chemicals and Industrial materials
- 15-9-2016 : Engineers Day Celebrations
- 9-9-2016 to 11-9-2016 : State Wide 3rd Student Olympic Games
- 30-8-2016 and 31-8-2016 : IBM Selected Students
- 09-8-2016 : Girl Health Awareness Program
- 08-8-2016 : 2 students placed in ATOS
- 30-7-2016 : Meet the Industry Program
- 21-6-2016 : International Yoga Day
- 19-6-2016 : Mega Job Mela
- 18-06-2016 : Industry Institute Interaction Program
- TREAT : A Four Week Training program on Employability skills for Final Year Students.
- T&P Contract 2016
- 2/4/2016 : Intone Networks Campus Placement Drive
- The Management, Principal and staff congratulate the students for being placed in TCS
- 24/3/2016 : Placement Success Meet
- 19/3/2016 : Annual Day Celebrations 2016
- 18/3/2016 : Sports Day Celebrations 2016
- 8/3/2016 : Womens Day Celebrations 2016
- 5/3/2016 : Zealous Placement Drive 2016
- 1/3/2016 to 4/3/2016 : IBM Training program on Big Data Analytics and Work Light (Mobile)
- Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM Campus Rockstar Seanson 6 Dance Competition
- 2/3/2016 : TCS off-campus placement drive
- 8/3/2016 : Womens Day Celebrations in usha rama
- 29/2/2016 : 46 students placed in G7 CR Technologies
- 29/2/2016 : DCE PRIZE WINNERS
- Engineering Services Examination, 2017
- 23/2/2016 to 26/2/2016 : IBM Training program for II, III ECE and EEE on "Software Testing and DB2 Administration"
- 19/2/2016, 20/2/2016 : yoUR Fest 2k16
- 15/2/2016, 18/2/2016 : IBM Training Progam for III ECE & EEE
- 15/2/2016 : GENPACT off-campus pool drive
- 8/2/2016, 14/2/2016 : Mid-1 Examinations for 2-2
- 8/2/2016, 14/2/2016 : Mid-1 Examinations for 1-2
- 5/2/2016, 6/2/2016 : JNTUK C-Zone Kabbadi
- 5/2/2016, 6/2/2016 : PCB Design for Diploma Students
- 30/1/2016 : One Day Workshop on Refrigeration And Air Conditioning
- 29/1/2016, 30/1/2016 : Two day workshop on total station and it's applications
- 29/1/2016, 30/1/2016 : Two day workshop on Total Station and It's Applications for Civil Students
- 20/1/2016 : Prathap Industries Industrial Visit
- 20/1/2016 : HGS Placement Drive
- 18/1/2016 to 10/3/2016 : TATA Technologies Training Program on CATIA Master and Advanced started on 18/01/2016 for Mechanical Students
- Internal Examinations Schedule
- 8/1/2016, 9/1/2016 : All Online Services Placement Drive for Final year students
- 29/12/2015 : Seminar on Challenges on Global Warming by Dr P Sai Prasad of IICT,Hyd
- 28/12/2015 : Industry Interaction with final year students
- On-Campus placement drive by SYNEZA Technologies.
Research publications by EEE department
|S.NO||Faculty Name||Paper Title||Journal Name|
J. Sai Siva Kalyan
|Simulation of a Time Dependent 2D Generator Model Using Comsol Multiphysics||IEEJ|
|B. Phani Ranga Raja,
|Optimal Placement Approach of Phasor Measuring Unit by GPS||IEEJ|
|K. Naresh||Economic Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options Using GA Toolbox in MATLAB||ELSEVIER|
|K. Naresh||Matlab/Simulink Based Dynamic Modeling of Micro Turbine Generator for Grid and Islanding Modes of Operation||International Journal of Power Systems(IJPS)|