Trusted Academy with successful Track
Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, estd. by Usha Rama Educational Academy, with the aim of inculcating quality education to students and produce young technocrats having good knowledge. URCE has within a short span of time emerged as one of the premier professional Institutions in this region.
Courses offered by URCE are
- The only engineering College which implements WORK-STUDY programme.
- Air conditioned class rooms with gallery type seating arrangement.
- All Class rooms are equiped with Multimedia Projectors.
- E-Beam Technology & Response Recording Facility.
- Air conditioned computer Labs with more than 600 systems.
- Highly experienced and well qualified teaching staff.
- Internship with reputed companies.
- Wi-Fi facility across the Campus.
- Library facility from 8.00Am to 10.00Pm.
- Free Coaching for GATE,GRE and TOEFL to Students.
- Research & development Lab.
- Transportation facility from Vijayawada and surrounding places.
- 24-4-2017 : TREAT - A three week training program for forthcoming final year students on Employability skills started with 197 registrations.
- Register for "Earn MBA Degree while doing your B.Tech" Program
- 04-4-2017 : Mega Job Mela 2017
- 30-3-2017 : Advansoft Placement Drive
- 18-3-2017 : URCET 9th Annual Day Celebrations
- 18-3-2017 : URCET 9th Annual Day Celebrations - Paper Publications
- 18-3-2017 : ALUMNI Meet in the college premises - IT Department
- 18-3-2017 : ALUMNI Meet in the college premises
- 17-3-2017 : URCET Sports Day Celebrations
- 17-3-2017 : URCET Sports Day Celebrations - Paper Publications
- 14-3-2017 : V Technologies Campus Placement in URCET
- 11-3-2017 : Free Medical Camp in URCET
- 8-3-2017 : International Womens Day Celebrations 2017
- 2-3-2017 : Best Student Project Award in Indian Society for Technical Education
- 28-2-2017 to 9-3-2017 : IBM Trainings
- 28-2-2017 : Understanding Blood Group NSS Program On 28th February 2017
- 22-2-2017 : Foundation laid for Goddess Saraswathi temple in the college premises
- 15-2-2017 : Seminar for Girl Students on Health and Nutrition
- 14-2-2017 : 1 day workshop on Bootstrap organized by IT and CSE departments
- 11-02-2017 : Pace Business Solutions off Campus Drive February 2017
- 3-02-2017 : IBM Industrial Visit
- 30-1-2017 : Blood Donation Camp
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 Highlights at Usha Rama College
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 Cultural Events
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 Engineering Ka Maha Sanghram
- 25-1-2017 and 26-1-2017 : Your Fest 2k17 in Media
- 21-1-2017 : Water Treatment Plant at Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada Industrial Visit
- 18-1-2017 : Seminar on Understanding Industrial needs by prof ML Sai kumar
- 11-1-2017 : Seminar on How to establish new Industry by Sudarsan
- 6-1-2017 and 7-1-2017 : PCBD Workshop 6th 7th Jan 2017
- 2-1-2017 : Kanaka Durga Temple Flyover Industrial Visit
- 1-1-2017 : Synage Technologies Campus Placement 1st January 2017
- 1-1-2017 : Nss Activity URCET on 1st January 2017
|S.NO||Faculty Name||Paper Title||Journal Name|
|K. Naresh||Multi-Level Inverter with Simplified Control Strategy for Distributed Energy Resource Integration with Distribution System||Journal of Science and Technology(JST)- Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2017, PP 26-38|
J. Sai Siva Kalyan
|Simulation of a Time Dependent 2D Generator Model Using Comsol Multiphysics||IEEJ|
|B. Phani Ranga Raja,
|Optimal Placement Approach of Phasor Measuring Unit by GPS||IEEJ|
|K. Naresh||Economic Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options Using GA Toolbox in MATLAB||ELSEVIER|
|K. Naresh||Matlab/Simulink Based Dynamic Modeling of Micro Turbine Generator for Grid and Islanding Modes of Operation||International Journal of Power Systems(IJPS)|
|Surendra Loya||Analysis of Shielding Effectiveness in the Electric Field and Magnetic Field and Plane Wave for Infinite Sheet Metals||International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications 2016|
|Director Dr KRR produced 12th PhD under his guidance.|
|B-Tech ECE-A final year project students presented paper in the International Conference under the guidence of Mr.L .surendra,Assistantant professor, ECE|
|Mr.L.Surendra, Mr.M.Galeeb department of ECE partispated and presented paper in QIP short term course cum workshop with titled"Industrial applications of Tera hertz Radiation conducted by IIT Kharagpur|