Trusted Academy with successful Track
Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, estd. by Usha Rama Educational Academy, with the aim of inculcating quality education to students and produce young technocrats having good knowledge. URCE has within a short span of time emerged as one of the premier professional Institutions in this region.
Courses offered by URCE are
- The only engineering College which implements WORK-STUDY programme.
- Air conditioned class rooms with gallery type seating arrangement.
- All Class rooms are equiped with Multimedia Projectors.
- E-Beam Technology & Response Recording Facility.
- Air conditioned computer Labs with more than 600 systems.
- Highly experienced and well qualified teaching staff.
- Internship with reputed companies.
- Wi-Fi facility across the Campus.
- Library facility from 8.00Am to 10.00Pm.
- Free Coaching for GATE,GRE and TOEFL to Students.
- Research & development Lab.
- Transportation facility from Vijayawada and surrounding places.
- Aug 2018 : Design and implementation multiplier using power gating with NBTI aging benefits in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING.ISSN 2348-2281 july-september 2018
- 14-08-2018 : Blood donation camp 14th aug 2018
- 14-08-2018 : Information About Usha Rama Association Of Civil Engineers
- 27-07-2018 : IT Associates - an IT Student Association
- 26-07-2018 : Seminar On GIS Technologies
- 20-07-2018 : Seminar on Block Chain Technology
- 13-07-2018 : Nss Eye Camp July 2018
- 17-07-2018 : MIDDLE CLASS ROBO URCET SPECIAL TEAM
- 06-07-2018 : Python Workshop in association with IIT-Bombay
- 06-07-2018 : Aradhya Brillance Center Banglore Campus Drive July 2018
- 21-06-2018 : Nss yoga day 2018
- 02-06-2018 : Smart E-Blind Stick Project
- 25-05-2018 : Campus Placements
- May 2018 : Article Published in EFY Magazine May 2018
- 20-04-2018 : Information about Special Team project E-GLOUSE for old age peoples
- 16-04-2018 : Information about Women Security - IT Department
- 06-04-2018 : Placement in ETHNUS Pvt. Ltd.
- 23-03-2018 : Personality Development Seminar
- 20-03-2018 : TREAT - Summer Training Program
- 18-03-2018 :Project Expo-2018(2K18) association with ORL
- 16-03-2018 : Seminar on "Cyber Hygiene and Opportunities in Cyber Security"
- 2016-2017 : B.Tech Academic Toppers
- 2016-2017 : Diploma Academic Toppers
- 10-03-2018 : URCET 10th Anniversary Celebrations
- 06-03-2018 : Just Dail Pvt. Ltd. Placements
- 02-03-2018 : IBM Industrial Visit
- 19-02-2018 :VEE Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Placements
- 21-02-2018 & 22-02-2018 : Workshop on "Understanding Machine Learning with PYTHON" conducted by Department of CSE
- 21-02-2018 : V-Technologies chennai, Campus placements
- 9-02-2018 : Micro cast Campus placement
- 9-02-2018 : Mrs M Revathi English Department awarded Ph D from ANU, Guntur
- 7-02-2018 : NSS Programme
- 6-02-2018 : Rickson Infotech Campus Selections
- 5-02-2018 : 5K WALK (URCET CO-SPONSORING PROGRAMME) Organised BY TANA Foundation and ROOTS Health Foundation
- 1-02-2018 & 2-02-2018 : Amazon Web Services Workshop
- 18-01-2018 : IBM Placements in Usharama
- 18-01-2018 : Saink Welfare Cheque
- 05-01-2018 & 06-01-2018 : Engineer Ka Maha Sangram Your Fest 2018
- Jan-2018 : Technobots UR2D 2K18 Magazine
- 05-01-2018 & 06-01-2018 : yoURfest 2018
- 01-01-2018 : Social service by NSS Students Usharama
|S.NO||Faculty Name||Paper Title||Journal Name|
|Mrs M Revathi English Department awarded Ph D from ANU, Guntur|
|Subramani Roychoudri of CSE Department is awarded Ph D from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool|
|Doctorate Awarded by Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam Tirupati to Nalliboina Vijaya Dep of Maths URCET|
|K. Jyothi Sree||MULTI LEVEL STATCOM USING TWO LEVEL INVERTERS||Journal for Advanced Research in Applied Science, Volume-4, Issue-1, Jan-June/2017, ISSN(Online): 2394-8442|
| I.L.B. Sowjanya, V. Susmitha,
S. Sairam Kanversh, A. Venkataramana
|HIGH SPEED OPERATION OF BLDC MOTOR EMPLOYING NOVEL CONTROL TECHNIQUES||International Journal of Advanced Research and Latest Trends(IJARLT), ISSN 3011-3030, Vol.09, Issue.01, March 2017, Pages: 2068-2073|
|K. Jyothi Sree||A Novel Approach of 5-Level Inverter Fed With PV for Residential Load||International Journal of Multee Disciplinary Research , Volume-3, Issue-2, April-2017|
|K. Jyothi Sree, N. Chandra Mouli Arivand(Student)||A Novel Approach of 5-Level Inverter Fed With PV for Residential Load||International Conference on Standards for Engineering and Management , ISBN:978-1546365471|
|K. Naresh||Multi-Level Inverter with Simplified Control Strategy for Distributed Energy Resource Integration with Distribution System||Journal of Science and Technology(JST)- Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2017, PP 26-38|
J. Sai Siva Kalyan
|Simulation of a Time Dependent 2D Generator Model Using Comsol Multiphysics||IEEJ|
|B. Phani Ranga Raja,
|Optimal Placement Approach of Phasor Measuring Unit by GPS||IEEJ|
|K. Naresh||Economic Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options Using GA Toolbox in MATLAB||ELSEVIER|
|K. Naresh||Matlab/Simulink Based Dynamic Modeling of Micro Turbine Generator for Grid and Islanding Modes of Operation||International Journal of Power Systems(IJPS)|
|Surendra Loya||Analysis of Shielding Effectiveness in the Electric Field and Magnetic Field and Plane Wave for Infinite Sheet Metals||International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications 2016|
|Director Dr KRR produced 12th PhD under his guidance.|
|B-Tech ECE-A final year project students presented paper in the International Conference under the guidence of Mr.L .surendra,Assistantant professor, ECE|
|Mr.L.Surendra, Mr.M.Galeeb department of ECE partispated and presented paper in QIP short term course cum workshop with titled"Industrial applications of Tera hertz Radiation conducted by IIT Kharagpur|
P. Ramesh Babu
|Influence of tungsten ions valence states on electrical characteristics of quaternary lithium-antimony-lead-germanate glasses||Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (Elsevier)
|P. Ramesh Babu,
K. Naveen Kumar,
|Spectroscopic investigation on lithium yttrium silicate glasses doped with v2o5||International Journal of Physics and Mathematical Sciences ISSN: 2277-2111, 2016 Vol. 6, pp.55-62|
|Publications of KRR in 2016-17|