Usha Rama Entrepreneur
The Entrepreneur develops a business plan, acquires the human and other required resources, and is fully responsible for its success or failure Entrepreneurship operates within an entrepreneurship ecosystem. The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator - a generator of new ideas and business processes. Management skill and strong team building abilities are often perceived as essential leadership attributes for successful entrepreneurs. Political economist. Robert Reich considers leadership, management ability, and team-building to be essential qualities of an entrepreneur.
- You Must Understand What You Really Get Out of Being a Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship is Really About Building Confidence
- Journaling - The Best way to Really Get to Know Your mentoring
- Understanding Your Thoughts Really do Lead to Your Achievement
- Understanding What Success Really means as a Entrepreneur