High lights of TATA TECHNOLOGIES Lab
- TATA Technologies made MOU with USHA RAMA COLLEGE OF ENGG and TECHNOLOGY on BRIDGE (Bringing Industry Define Graduate Engineers) Program
- Collaboration of TATA technologies with URCET is First time in South India and third College in India.
- An Exclusive High configuration, State of the art Lab for center of competence was established.
- TATA Technologies Provides the following Software (AutoCAD, CATIA, 3DVIA, DELMIA, CAE-MSC, ENOVIA.)
- Students will be able to Create and edit their own designs Using these softwares.
- Students not only create features needed for plastic part design but they learn the process behind the design.
- Students will get trained on various manufacturing process in virtual world which can't be possible in real world.
- Practical knowledge required in the real time world will be the main focus of this training
- World class training provided under the guidance of Tata Technologies.
- Students will find opportunities in various MNC's and R&D centers.
|Center for Bringing Industry Defined Graduate Engineers (BRIDGE)|
|1||R&D Department||At a time 20 licenses to access for R&D activities and for practice|
|2||Role Based Training||
|4||Creating mass user base for 1st year||General 3D Design|
|1||Mass User Base||UDK||PLM Discover||40|
|2||Role Based Training||UMC||CATIA Master||20|
|Phase-1||3||Role Based Training||UAC||CATIA Advance||20|
|4||Role Based Training||UMD||DELMIA Master||20|
|5||Role Based Training- Analysis||MSC FEA||MSC FEA Academic Bundle||50|
|6||Training/Assessment and Certification||Igetit||IGETIT Business Bundle||120|