- URCE College-literary club aims to develop analytical and creative thinking skills. It offers opportunities to develop the students' literary skills .It injects confidence in students to communicate effectively.
- It's a club established for the students, who love literature and wants to share their experiences, reading and thoughts with others. It's the platform for literary lovers to showcase their talents and interest.
- The club works throughout year on the motto "talent is to be shown, not to be hidden"
The club is responsible for organizing prestigious events in the institution; it concentrates on various forms such as short stories, poetry, essay, articles, and etc. The club do comprises display boards for "quote of the day" and "poem of the week". The competition like extempore, debate, case study, group discussion, jams, technical and general presentations are conducted for the students.
Members & Student Coordinators
|Dr. M. Revathi Devi||S & H||Convener|
MA[English], PGDC, [EFLU]
|S & H||Head Coordinator|
|B. Vinod||S & H||Event Coordinator|
|Vallepu Mounika||IV CSE||Student coordinator|
|Y. Pujitha Chowdary||IV ECE||Student coordinator|
|R.D.Abhinava Sai||IV MECH||Student coordinator|
|Kolusu Vandana||IV EEE||Student coordinator|
|G.J.K.Nageswara Rao||IV IT||Student coordinator|
|D. Sandhya||IV Civil||Student coordinator|
1. Creative And Analytical Skill Enhancement
- Picture Interpretation
- Book review
2. Speaking Skills Enhancement
- Group discussions
3. Faculty literary events