About Usha Rama College of Engineering
Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology, established by Usha Rama Educational Academy, with the aim of inculcating quality education to students and produce young technocrats having good knowledge. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to JNTU-Kakinada. It is sponsored by Chicago based Multi Million Dollar Advansoft group.
Advansoft Group made an extensive study of the functioning of premier educational institutions in India and abroad and had an extensive consultation with Industry, academicians and scholars, the efforts of which finally culminated in laying the foundation for the college in 2008. Even before the college commenced its functioning, an elaborate plan was drawn up for acclimatizing and absorbing the students predominantly hailing from a rural background, into an environment demanding learning of frontier technologies.
The Trust comprises a team of highly respected professionals in the field of Academics, Management and Industry, dedicated to creating an Institution imparting quality education. Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology Trust is well supported by a governing body and an academic advisory council consisting of eminent academicians and professors with decades of experience in premier Institutions.
URCE has within a short span of time emerged as one of the premier professional Institutions in this region. The Institute maintains high standards of education by providing a wide array of world-class academic facilities, employing highly qualified and experienced faculty members and creating an ambience that is conducive to quality education. Today, URCE offers.
Our Vision & Mission :
To become pioneer institute in education and research.
- Confer the best technical education to students with commitment to face the challenges in the global competition.
- Promote industry-institute interaction for skill enhancement and meet the industry needs.
- Focus on research and education as the twin goals of the organization.
- Achieve excellence in application-oriented research.
- Imbibe values and encourage in activities for over-all personality development of the students.
Diploma Engineering Courses - 4
- Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MECH)
B.Tech Courses - 6
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Post Graduate Courses (M.Tech) - 4
- M.Tech (Civil Structural Engineering)
- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Tech (VLSI & Embedded Systems)
- M.Tech (Machine Design)